Thursday, March 5, 2009

Next Cooking Club: MARCH 28th - THE 80’s – ANGELA’S HOUSE – SF!

The next cooking club is scheduled for March 28th! The 80’s! Please be prepared with an 80’s theme food dish. You can pick a popular 80’s song and try to tie that into your dish or pick a dish that reminds you of the 80’s. For example, I think I'm going to do mini hamburger’s (tofu for Bonnie) – remember “where’s the beef”! Everyone must dress accordingly, no exceptions will be made. Even babies must dress the part.

Here is some inspiration.








Also, all interested parties are encouraged to attend 80's night at the Conga Lounge in Oakland afterward!

4 comments:

  1. I will be making some type of African dish to represent USA for Africa which started in 1985. Remember, "We are the world...."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie, I totally was going to do something African for Out of Africa! I think instead I will do a quiche in honor of the book, 'Real Men Don't Eat Quiche.'
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real_Men_Don%27t_Eat_Quiche

    ReplyDelete